Overcoming the Urban Digital Challenge
Over half of the world's population now lives in urban areas, and this figure is expected to reach over 70% by 2060. As Industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies become available, cities are undertaking smart city initiatives to provide residents with a safe, efficient and reliable digital infrastructure, enhanced quality of life and better economic opportunities.
Integrated, One-Stop Smart City Management Application
mCity is a field-proven smart city application that enables unified monitoring, analytics and optimization of multiple city domains. Using advanced algorithms and big data analytics, mCity creates new opportunities for municipalities to optimize resource consumption, improve decision-making and planning, engage residents and improve overall quality of life and services.
Based on a vendor-agnostic "system of systems" approach, mCity connects, integrates and leverages data from the vast number of diverse systems and IoT sensors that smart cities need to manage. It provides a holistic view of all assets and processes, while correlating multiple city disciplines and domains. A centralized dashboard, "drag and drop" rules engine, and simulation tools empower operators to address changing municipal needs.
Smart City as a Service for CSPs and System Integrators
mCity is also available as a SaaS application, enabling communications service providers (CSPs) and system integrators to drive revenue growth from smart city projects. This smart city-as-a-service option cuts implementation times from years to weeks, since there's no need to create huge technical teams with the required domain expertise.
- Connect, integrate and leverage data from myriad sensors and systems
- Fast time-to-market using pre-tested, out-of-the-box applications
- Vendor-agnostic architecture maximizes adaptability and enables seamless integration with existing digital and smart city applications, new systems and sensors
- Municipalities can "pick and choose" their components based on "best of breed" strategy
- Flexible deployment options - on-premise or cloud-based (SaaS)