SMART MONITORING, CONTROL AND
BIG DATA ANALYTICS FOR INDUSTRIAL IOT
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) revolution is well underway, with some
50 billion devices expected to be connected by 2020. Across a wide range of industries, organizations are leveraging IIoT to improve operational efficiency, enable predictive maintenance and reduce risks and costs, while also enabling new growth opportunities. To maximize value from connected IIoT devices, organizations need intelligent tools for collecting and correlating data across multiple disciplines, while integrating seamlessly new sensors and subsystems.
- Integrates and correlates data across multiple domains and platforms for unmatched monitoring, control and analytics
- Improves operational efficiency, enables predictive maintenance and helps prevent failures
- Predicts events and provides alerts based on real-time and historic data
- Closes the control loop using automated actions and SOPs
- Vendor-agnostic for seamless operation with legacy and new systems, assets and sensors
Connecting the Dots for Maximum Value
mPrest's smart monitoring, analytics and control applications enable enterprises to smoothly integrate disparate systems, sensors and disciplines, while managing the exponential growth of connected devices. Using a game-changing "system of systems" approach, our technology connects the dots to enable data fusion, real-time monitoring, prediction, optimization and control for industrial companies’ critical assets. mPrest offers production-proven Industry 4.0 applications for smart agriculture, smart mobility, manufacturing and other sectors.